SEDC Ltd is often commissioned by Companies as well as by private individuals to carry out Structural Surveys and dilapidations reports on properties.
Such information is often requested by mortgage and insurance providers for a number of reasons listed below:
- Lease drawings for new built or converted flats
- Providing up to date floor plans
- Structural and condition report for insurance purposes, following damage caused to a property
- Assessment of the viability of prospective Commercial/ Residential developments at particular sites.
- Reporting on the structural condition of a property prior to purchasing (e.g. assessing cracking in walls, ground movement, condition of floors/ ceilings. Etc n.b. this is not currently part of Home Information Pack provided when selling a property)
- Creating a report specifying a schedule of essential work required for a property and an estimate of the repairs
- A programme identifying the sequence of works for a development.